Tshipi Borwa, our new manganese mine in South Africa’s Northern Cape, has reached another milestone. The first train has arrived at the mine and is now being loaded with the mine’s first shipment of manganese destined for the Far East.
https://www.safika.co.za/assets/uploads/minetrain-705x500.jpg 500 705 Jef https://www.safika.co.za/assets/uploads/safika-logo.svg Jef2012-11-19 21:08:182018-09-28 13:06:55First train arrives at Tshipi Borwa
- In remembrance of Justin Pitt
- Justin Pitt Dies, Safika Loses One Of Its Own.
- Safika chair appointed non-executive director of global packaging and paper group Mondi
- Macozoma’s Ntsimbintle has vehicle for manganese consolidation following Gilbertson ouster
- New Mokala manganese mine heading for steady state, solar power
+27 11 483 0840
89 Central Street